Home thoughts from a Broad.

Who am I? Today I am a 40+ woman living somewhere in this amazing world. Tomorrow, well who knows who or what or where I will be. So, like this page, I am a work in progress and loving it. As Mark Twain wrote: GOOD JUDGEMENT COMES FROM EXPERIENCE. EXPERIENCE COMES FROM BAD JUDGEMENT.

Name:
Location: Just where I want to be., State of growth.

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Couldn't find my way back.

I finished setting up my very own Blog and went to email to tell a friend but now I can't work out how to get back here once I leave. I am trying to find out how to dierect people to my Blog but am having no luck. Bloody 'puter stuff......I keep being lead in ever more interesting circles around other Blogs.....fun but frustrating.

Now I am hungry. Just saw the "FeralCow" blog.....yummy. Now there is a man who can cook.

Off again to see about navigating the site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home