Home thoughts from a Broad.

Who am I? Today I am a 40+ woman living somewhere in this amazing world. Tomorrow, well who knows who or what or where I will be. So, like this page, I am a work in progress and loving it. As Mark Twain wrote: GOOD JUDGEMENT COMES FROM EXPERIENCE. EXPERIENCE COMES FROM BAD JUDGEMENT.

Name:
Location: Just where I want to be., State of growth.

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Photo finish.

I was not going to add photos to my Blog but after looking at so many other blogs I decided to do it. The Blogs I read with interest were the ones that had a photo. I thought it made it more interesting to see who was writing.
Of course, the photos I saw on other sites could have been fakes....put on by the naked-drooling-nasty- anonymous- web- creeps we have all been told are out there...........hey, but then again....so could mine. I guess trust is a part of this new Blognology. (Look Mr. Webster, a new word.)
So, it is time for a movie and then to bed to read. I am reading "Hippopotomus" by Stephen Fry. Think I'll watch "Dopamine" again. I like the premise of this movie. Will review it later. Hey, movie reviews.....what a good idea for me to put in my blogs......whoopie this is fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home