Home thoughts from a Broad.

Who am I? Today I am a 40+ woman living somewhere in this amazing world. Tomorrow, well who knows who or what or where I will be. So, like this page, I am a work in progress and loving it. As Mark Twain wrote: GOOD JUDGEMENT COMES FROM EXPERIENCE. EXPERIENCE COMES FROM BAD JUDGEMENT.

Name:
Location: Just where I want to be., State of growth.

Monday, April 25, 2005

Rumi......Poetry.

I start our on this road, call it
love or emptiness. I only know what's

not here: resentment seeds, back-
scratching greed, worrying about out

come, fear or people. When a bird gets
free, it doesn't go back for remnants

left on the bottom of the cage! Close
by, I'm rain. Far off, a cloud of fire.

I seem restless, but I am deeply at ease.
Branches tremble; the roots are still.

I am a universe in a handful of dirt,
whole when totally demolished. Talk

about choices does not apply to me.
While intelligence considers options,

I am somewhere lost in the wind.

Rumi

1 Comments:

Blogger Susie said...

Again, welcome to blogworld. I read everything here. You're off to a great start. I saw that Kristine commented. Now THERE'S a girl with some skillz. If my primitive instructions don't help you, track Kristine down, she knows EVERYTHING about this stuff. Good luck!:)

Monday, 25 April, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home