Home thoughts from a Broad.

Who am I? Today I am a 40+ woman living somewhere in this amazing world. Tomorrow, well who knows who or what or where I will be. So, like this page, I am a work in progress and loving it. As Mark Twain wrote: GOOD JUDGEMENT COMES FROM EXPERIENCE. EXPERIENCE COMES FROM BAD JUDGEMENT.

Name:
Location: Just where I want to be., State of growth.

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Always in love......poems



Many poems I have written
of others who have touched my heart.

Yet to read them now,
each one speaks of you.

It's as if you were always here
in my mind, through my life.

I can not fit another face to my poems,
each time it's you I see.

(May 9, 1981)

I love this quote from the movie "MOONSTRUCK"......

I love you. Not like they told you love is, and I didn't know this either. But love don't make things nice. It ruins everything. It breaks your heart. It makes things a mess. We're not here to make things perfect. The stars are perfect. Not us. We are here to ruin ourselves and break our hearts and love the wrong people and die! The story books are bullshit!!!! Now get upstairs and get in my bed.

(That is Nicholas Cage being a smooth talker to Cher.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home