Home thoughts from a Broad.

Who am I? Today I am a 40+ woman living somewhere in this amazing world. Tomorrow, well who knows who or what or where I will be. So, like this page, I am a work in progress and loving it. As Mark Twain wrote: GOOD JUDGEMENT COMES FROM EXPERIENCE. EXPERIENCE COMES FROM BAD JUDGEMENT.

Name:
Location: Just where I want to be., State of growth.

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Back to work.

As my friend Dave would say.....I am off to renew my personal relationship with the economy. I have organised my life so that I do not work on Mondays......very clever of me indeed. Everyone should be allowed a three day weekend. I get more done on Mondays then on the weekends as it is.
We have another sunny but cool day here on the East Coast. My three boys are fed and off to school. Laundry is in and the dog is out. I have to be at work at 9am so will get on with the other morning things we all have to deal with............must remember it is trash night.........forgot last week......oops.
Thanks to all the people who have emailed me after my requests for help getting things onto my page. What a fun community we have here. Thanks Peggy for showing me this outlet.
Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home